CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

SimplySiti




Frankly I am not a diehard fan of Siti. But I do listen to her songs.

just wanna share here, Simply Siti product will be selling at Watson shop around Malaysia soon.

interestd gk..jom serbu watson..

I realised that my face's skin is becoming dryer and dryer each day. I was actually looking for a beauty regime set to improve my skin condition.

remeber my old days in U, kan main makeup but now after being wifey, i look so dull and old fashioned hehe...

on top of that,my ex boyfriend dh start nagging bout dark circle around my eyes, *mcm kene tumbuk jer*. pasti ni nk kenen2 suh my ex-boyfriend li Simply Siti.
yippee...

p/s: my ex-boyfirend is now my hubby whatt...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...