CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Home sick



It has been quite some time since my last posting. it's a little too late to write about it but it's better than never...i guess moving towards 2010 would be very busy with 1001 kind of works at school n towards ensuring my family have a better living and happy ever after (dat's why kakak was sent to kampong).

Alhamdulillah my family is growing up. Upper pic is my little Princess Sofea Qaisarah a.k.a Yayaya. She was born Oct 15 2009.So much more to be in the next written.Trust this blog would be read by my doters, it is expected they would understand the challenges faced by their parents in raising up them. I'll try to spare some time in updating it.

meanwhile,i cant wait to see kakak.She is in kelate with tokbah, opah and other family members. what a big young girl she is now. emm...how time flies...

dis weekend there is nothing much to be done except watchin tv n surfing net.Encik B is on duty n couldnt make it to be with us. next to me, yayaya lying down on the toto waiting the best time to depart for London.seems she couldnt get right channel cos since yesterday she screamed a lot. i think the hot weather make her uuncomfortable.same goes to me. feeling tense with unfinished work, crying bb, bla bla...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...