CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

wat a nightmare...



physically, im here at school.but mentally im not(@ kg already *wink*). looking at exam papers (my paper just started 2day)on my table,wondering if i could finish marking them on time (especially paper ii)..

I teach 2 Form 1 n 3Form 2 classes.I mark these classes in a specific order.

I will mark my best class first then move on to the next 2nd best class till i finish the whole form.why? cos this will motivate myself to marking until the end (at least their essays hav something to be marked..lol....) n gives me an idea of what the better essays should be like...

Nopp..I am not complaining. i knw this is part of my responsibilities. Hopefully by the end of this week I can finish marking them completely..

then i can enjoy the hols peacefully w my doters...

InsyaAllah...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...